Game gear backlight mod

Remplacement du tube par un backlight Nintendo DS. Meilleure répartition de l'éclairage et gros gain d'autonomie. I have decided to try adding the DSi backlight to my Game Gear and followed.

First off, make sure you have a well prepared work area to perform this mod. Bon je me lance, j'ai fait quelques essais de backlight Game Gear. Pour ton mod BL, tu utilises l'écran du haut ou du bas des Nintendo DS ? Pour ce faire, on va remplacer le néon de garage par des LED (également dans les milieux autorisés sous le terme backlight mod).

Il s'agit de remplacer l'éclairage d'origine de la Game Gear par un éclairage. The screen in the Sega Game Gear is downright ancient compared to what's. Comparing the LED mod on a Sega Game Gear with an original Sega Game Gear. Nintendo Game Boy mods and other customization products for vintage hand-held electronics. I've put together a tutorial for LED modding the Game Gear.


I've kept it as simple as I coul but you will need to know how to solder.

Commentaires