Backlight game gear

Remplacement du tube par un backlight Nintendo DS. Meilleure répartition de l'éclairage et gros gain d'autonomie. Bon je me lance, j'ai fait quelques essais de backlight Game Gear.

Le Tuto complet risquant de prendre pas mal de temps, j'ai décider de faire . Tube lighting is a major power drain and many bulbs have burnt . The screen in the Sega Game Gear is downright ancient compared to what's available today.

ENGLISH BELOW Projet basé sur le proof of concept (inachevé?) de RetroGameTech. Comparing the LED mod on a Sega Game Gear with an original Sega Game Gear. Custom Game Gear Backlight Installation Instruction (Thanks Jeff!) Find your backlight at HandHeldLegend. Pour ce faire, on va remplacer le néon de garage par des LED (également dans les milieux autorisés sous le terme backlight mod). I've put together a tutorial for LED modding the Game Gear.


I've kept it as simple as I coul but you will need to know how to solder. The following is a guide to a recently completed LED backlight mod I made on my blue Game Gear. Hi all, you might have seen in another thread I recently received this game gear, games and battery pack.


L'opération sur la Game Gear semble assez accessible, permet un vrai.

Game-Gear-LED-Backlight-Modification-In-Development While the Game Gear may have been technically superior than its nearest counterpart . I had this idea in the back of my hea but it is nice to see it realized! Here is the DS backlight attached to the Game Gear screen, I left the white backing plate on. I just used tape as this is just a test unit to see if it . Replaces the display of the GameGear with a brandnew backlit one.


The old lighting tubes in the SEGA Game Gear are obsolete in the world of modern electronics. La section Game Gear nexistant pas je pose ma question ici. En fouillant jai vu quil est possible dy mettre un backlight DS mais je narrive pas . I've got a Game Gear that works, except the lighting needs to be replace as I can only see what's on the screen at a very specific angle which isn't really . Retro Sega Game Gear Backlight replacement in Leicester, covering the UK by mail. The COMMANDER – Gaming Gear Combo – the stunning combo with enhancements.


SPLENDID ILLUMINATION BACKLIGHTING Brings style and night-time . Aujourd'hui je met en vente une game gear a laquelle j'ai changé les condensateurs et installez un Backlight mod nintendo DS . Sega : MegaDrive - MegaDrive - Mega CD - GameGear - Sega Saturn V- Master System 2. Sony : PS- PSone - PS- PS- PSP - PSVITA Microsoft . Sega saw the success of the Game Boy and began to think of ways to excel in points. Also because of the backlight, the Game Gear would heat up, causing . My Game Gear worked fine a few years ago when I put it up. I got it out last week and I am getting no backlight an the image on the lcd was .

Commentaires